1. I am wark a bank last 6 years.as contractual employee.last month my boss force remain.long time contractual employ not need.i have to child.In a sorttime I cannot find another job.what can I do.
  2. I can take any legal action.beasuce I am officer.bank write my appointment letter i relize anytime & I permanent a exam within 1 year.
  3. At last after 6 year that say good buy
Answered question